NASA Earth Observations for Energy Management, Virtual workshop, 01-22 June, 2021
June 1, 2021 - June 22, 2021
For more information, please visit the event's webpage
By the end of this series, attendees will:
- Be able to summarize priorities and challenges in the energy management sector and how Earth observations can support decision-making
- Become familiar with online tools for acquiring data from satellite missions and visualizing data or conducting analyses
- Be aware of various use cases for Earth Observations in energy management for renewable energy, energy efficiency, and climate resilience
The audience is primarily energy management professionals and decision-makers from local government, state agencies, the private sector, or other stakeholders (e.g. electric utilities).
- Four, 90-minute sessions
- The same session will be offered at two different times on each day of the training.
- Participants who attend all four live sessions and complete the homework will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Recordings of each training session will be posted within 48 hours after the session.
- Presentation slides, homework, and other materials will appear underneath each session description as they are made available.
To register, please visit the event's webpage.