Fourth RA II Hydrological Advisers Forum
The 4th Hydrological Advisers Forum for Region II (Asia) was held virtually through videoconference on 29 March 2022. Dr. Sung Kim, Regional Hydrological Adviser for RA II chaired the meeting which saw the participation of Hydrological Advisers and other experts from 19 Members in the region along with the staff from WMO.
The main objective of the 4th Forum was to deliberate on the RA II Operating Plan for hydrology and water resources and the nomination of experts who will contribute to the topics that will benefit RA II and the global hydrological community. The meeting also presented some of the outcomes from the 3rd Meeting of the Hydrological Coordination Panel (HCP-3) and its implications for RA II. A discussion on the implementation of HydroSOS in RA II region was also held.
1. Opening Remarks (Dr. Sung Kim, Regional Hydrological Adviser RA II)
2. Introduction of participants (All participants)
3. Outcomes from HCP-3 (Action Plan for Hydrology and its implications for RA II) (Dr. Hwirin Kim, Head of Hydrological and Water Resources Services Division, WMO)
4. Hydrology Activities in RA II Operating Plan and Nomination of experts (Dr. Sung Kim, Regional Hydrological Adviser RA II)
5. HydroSOS Regional Implementation in RA II (Ms. Sulagna Mishra, Scientific Officer, WMO and Dr. Sung Kim, Regional Hydrological Adviser RA II)
6. Any other business