IDMP Advisory and Management Committee Meetings
- Ensure links with partners activities, including Regional Climate Centres and regional drought monitoring systems
- Continue to liaise and support where possible with UNCCD Drought Initiative
- Explore developing a forum of actors / Community of Practice working on drought issues based on roster of players in the drought spectrum developed by the IDMP in 2018
- Develop knowledge product on pillar vulnerability and impact assessment, finalize Integrated Drought Management Framework Document and publication on Water Scarcity and Drought, Publish Discussion Paper Benefits of Action – Costs of Inaction
- Contribute to the drought chapter for UNISDR Global Assessment Report (GAR) 2019 and special report on drought for UNISDR for 2020
- Follow-up with IDMP partners not yet included in the Support Base Partners of the HelpDesk and continue to connect with regional and national products and actors on all 3 pillars of integrated drought management.