WDQMS - WIGOS Data Quality Monitoring System
WDQMS monitors the availability, quality and timeliness of data from all WIGOS observing components. Data monitoring ensures that WMO observational data and products are reliable and correspond to agreed needs.
The WDQMS links availability, quality and timeliness of data from monitoring centres with the metadata from OSCAR, providing information on network issues to Members and Regional WIGOS Centres for follow up.
- WIGOS Data Quality Monitoring System (WDQMS) webtool
- Technical Specification for WIGOS Monitoring Centres
- Technical Guidelines for RWCs on WDQMS for GOS surface-based stations
(Annex to Chapter 9 of the Guide to WIGOS (WMO-No. 1165)
- Manual on WIGOS
(Chapter 2.4.5 Incident Management and Attachment 2.4 (WMO-No. 1160)
- WIGOS Data Quality Monitoring System: Demonstration project in RA I
- WDQMS Resources Portal for Regional WIGOS Centres