Expert Team on Agromet Sciences (ET-ASC)
For the biography of the group members, click HERE.
- Guidance and demonstration of soil moisture monitoring and applications for agricultural services (and possibly for hydrological and climate services), in cooperation with SC-HYD, SC-CLI and the Commission for Infrastructure, based on the WMO Soil Moisture Demonstration Project, Decision 43 (EC-69);
- Guidance and database on agricultural mass/energy flux measurements for use by WMO Members and United Nations agencies in conjunction with the appropriate Standing Committee of the Infrastructure Commission and the Research Board;
- Guidance on assessment of crop loss due to air pollution.
ET-ASC Members’ space:
Expert team SharePoint work folder (restricted access)
- 3rd meeting of the SC-AGR Expert Team on Agromet Science, 10 December 2021
- 2nd meeting of the SC-AGR Expert Team on Agromet Science, 09 June 2021
- 1st Meeting of the SC-AGR Expert Team on Agromet Science, 04 May 2021